All Cottonsafe® products use our own trademarked fabric cover, which is naturally fire-retardant with NO ADD ON TREATMENTS such as FR COATING. We do not use CHEMICALS in our fabrics or fillings.
Who wants Cottonsafe®?
- People who are looking for natural products because they care about their health
- People who care about the environment and want to tread lightly, choose Cottonsafe® because the whole cycle from manufacture to disposal is environmentally friendly
- People who know the value of handmade, quality furniture
- Parents who are looking for natural products for all their families needs (including their pets)
- Discerning people who demand luxury products at an affordable price choose Cottonsafe®
- Cottonsafe® is 100% natural, 100% biodegradable and 100% sustainable.
- Cottonsafe® is a unique patented method of blending organic cotton and pure wool.
- Absolutely NO chemicals, so completely safe for your families’ health (and your pets).
- Unlike chemically treated alternatives, Cottonsafe® has fire safety woven in and surpasses ALL the UK’s stringent Furniture Fire Regulations naturally.
- Made in the UK using highly skilled British weavers, Cottonsafe® combines the natural fire retardancy of wool with the ‘soft to the touch’ feel of cotton.
- It has the natural and warm properties of wool but the perfect absorbency of cotton to keep you cool. Cottonsafe® is hard wearing and long lasting.
- Cottonsafe® is breathable and creates the perfect chemical-free environment for a good nights’ sleep.
- Cottonsafe® is environmentally friendly – the organic cotton uses less pesticides and is less water intensive. And it can safely be disposed of or recycled at the end of the products’ life.
- The Cottonsafe® fabric is fire retardant for the whole of its lifetime. Research has proved that, in a fire, it dramatically reduces toxic fumes and smoke, so keeping your family safe.
- Pure, Completely Natural and Safe – Cottonsafe®.